One of the most important technologies in the digital era is eCommerce Automation. As your business grows, tasks increase. Tasks can make you waste time. Automation helps entrepreneurs save time, save money and sell more. Let’s see how streamline your eCommerce business with Automation tool, like Zapier.
What is eCommerce Automation?
eCommerce Automation is the usage of multiple software applications and related instruments that create a sequence of automated processes for the different phases of a business process. The goal is to reduce redundancy and simplify the workflow to increase growth and efficiency.
In other words, it improves business processes to let human resources focus on what really matters by spending less time on the preliminary and repetitive steps that support the business.
What you can do
Companies should consider automating workflow in the presence of a repetitive set of activities to implement. These activities are often handled with paper files, spreadsheets or e-mails. Workflow automation simplifies that process and removes the risk of human error.
The activities and phases of the process that can be automated are countless.
- Marketing Automation: a set of technologies and processes that serve to automate and improve the relationship with the customer starting from available data. For example, sending a welcome email to new customers or sending monthly newsletters to specific categories of customers, etc…
- Create an Excel file in Dropbox or Google Drive each time a new order is placed
- Add new customers to your mailing list
- Generate automatically invoices in your preferred accounting app for orders placed in your store
- Create Trello cards from new orders
- Send update in Slack to your team for every single order
Just few examples of what you can do. List is endless.
Workflow automation offers a better picture of the different activities and increases overall productivity. It reduces the workload by increasing the efficiency, revenues and, above all, the satisfaction and trust of customers and suppliers.
Conversely, managing tasks manually implies more money, more time and more effort. In addition, there may be delays, setbacks or even inherent inadequacies that may hinder your eCommerce operations and reduce customer satisafction.
The main advantages are:
- Save time
- You can focus on your business and customer engagement
- Low error risk
- Better organization and coordination
- Consistency and accuracy
Create your automation: Zapier + Zakeke
If you have an online store, you know that a sale is never the end of a process. It is the beginning. For example, if you sell customizable products – using a tool like Zakeke – you have to share the print files with the dedicated team or with a third party supplier. In addition to the traditional activities such as confirming the order to the buyer, adding the customer to a CRM or email marketing system and so on.
Now you can automate these processes with Zapier thanks to perfect integration with Zakeke.
You can use Zapier to connect your Zakeke account with 2,000+ apps that will automate your eCommerce workflow.
With Zapier, you can trigger workflows whenever a new customized order is received in Zakeke. For example:
- get the print-files automatically uploaded in your Google Drive or Dropbox account.
- send an email via Gmail with the print-files attached.
- create a new task for your team in Jira or any other software you use to manage tasks in your company.
Time is money. That’s why Zakeke is creating templates in Zapier: ie predefined zaps with triggers and actions already set. You won’t have to manually create automation. Simply click.
The main advantage of Zapier is no need of programming languages knowledge. Here, what you can do with!
You don’t use Zakeke Product Customizer? Don’t worry. Click here for 14-days free trial!