On this page
Installation of the Zakeke module
Before you start, make sure you use at least Prestashop 1.7.
The following instructions are about the Prestashop integration with Zakeke:
Log into your Prestashop backoffce.
- Go to: Modules > Modules and Services.
- Download the plugin here.
- Upload the Zakeke module zip using "UPLOAD A MODULE" button.
- Click on CONFIGURE.
Module configuration and integration of Zakeke
Setup Zakeke as follows:
- Zakeke username: your Zakeke username. If you haven't created an account yet, please create one;
- Zakeke password: your Zakeke password.
- Finish by clicking on
- Go to: Advanced Parameters > Webservice.
- Enable PrestaShop's Webservice as YES.
- Click on "Add new webservice key" button to add a new Webservice key.
- Add an API key. Recommended to generate a random key for security purpose. Add a description, active the status and then give all permissions to required resources.
- Take note of the generated Key.
- Click on Save.
- Access to your Zakeke account and navigate to: ADVANCED > E-Commerce.
- Select Prestashop.
- Setup the E-Commerce as below:
- Access key: insert the key noted in step 7.
- Store URL: insert your Prestashop Store URL.
At this point, you won't have any problems with Zakeke module on your store! If you have some troubles or problems, see FAQs.