On this page
Installation of the Zakeke plugin
Before you start, please pay attention to the following points:
- Make sure you use at least WordPress 4.6 and WooCommerce 3.0
- Permalinks must be enabled: go to WordPress Admin Panel > Settings > Permalinks > Custom Settings: make sure that the option is not set on “Plain” (all other options are fine).
- You must have php-xml module enabled
The following instructions are about the WooCommerce integration with Zakeke:
Log into your WordPress site.
- Go to: Plugins > Add New.
- Type ‘Zakeke’ into the Search Plugins… field.
- Click on Install Now.
- Click on Activate.
- Zakeke will automatically open the page to begin integration. Otherwise click on "Zakeke Product Designer" in the WordPress menu.
- Click on Connect.
- Click on Approve in the following page.
At this point, you won't have any problems with Zakeke plugin on your store! If you have some troubles or problems, please contact us.