Today we are pleased to announce the release of the integration of Zakeke with Shopware, one of the most important player in the eCommerce industry.
Shopware is a leading digital commerce system and used by some of the largest brands, retailers and manufacturers across B2C, D2C and B2B industries, including Philips, Jägermeister and Aston Martin. Shopware’s open commerce platform gives its customers the freedom to quickly and easily realise their growth potential – with greater flexibility to deal with complex challenges. Today, merchants all around the world rely on Shopware solutions – from start-ups to enterprises – generating a Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) of close to USD 20 billion in 2021.
From its headquarters in Schöppingen, Germany, and its US office in New York City, Shopware employs 400 people and relies on a global network of 1,200 sales, technology and solution partners. A community with hundreds of thousands of members gives customers access to over 5,000 extensions and certified professional support. Through continuously high investments in research and development, Shopware is a leading driver of innovation in digital commerce.
Now, you can personalize your products in a simpler and more effective way on Shopware, thanks to Zakeke. You can increase your sales, reduce product returns and automate your internal processes with our cutting-edge visual personalization tools.
Shopware merchants will join the many satisfied sellers who already use Zakeke to sell personalized products around the world. Buyers will be able to view and edit customizable products using Zakeke’s AR and 3D technology.
Product customization has huge advantages for your business:
- Sales Growth: offering true personal product customization can only increase your sales. Thanks to product customization software, you can attract the attention of more discerning consumers too. It is demonstrated that the use of quality 3D images increases the conversion rate by up to 250%.
- Cost-effectiveness: with product customization software you eliminate the need to present endless variations of the same product on your site. You simply let your customers get creative. Customers will see exactly what they buy. They will be able to modify the product as they wish, within the limits granted by you. Return rate is reduced thanks to augmented reality that show personalized item in customers’ real world.
What you can do with Zakeke?
Zakeke is a cutting-edge tool for Visual Product Customization. However, it is not just that. Zakeke is more than just visual customization. It is a business partner that enhances your brand offer and simplifies your internal processes.
- Product Customization: With an easy and fast installation, you can create a product catalogue and turn any item into a customizable product. Buyers can add their own images, names, numbers and phrases to your products in their favorite fonts. They can change color, size, orientation, rotation, or make text curved.
- 3D Product Configurator: Transform customers into creators. Let customers build their own versions of your products choosing component, changing elements and customizing colors and materials.
- 3D & AR Viewer: Customers see a live and realistic 3D model of their products that they can zoom in on, rotate and interact with. In this way, buyers see the product from all angles. Let buyers see item in real world using their smartphone via AR.
- Pre-made design: Create templates with editable texts and images to give your customers a head start. Define rules and restrictions for each design in your admin area.
- Automation for Printing: Get print-ready files for engraving, Direct to Garment, Sublimation and other printing techniques.
- Sell more, easier and faster: Zakeke lets you define simple pricing or advanced pricing rules for your products. Show a dynamic price that changes depending on different properties such as quantity, setup costs, colors, and more.